Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sleepless in Tooele


I have a night job at the Holiday Inn Express in Tooele, UT. It's a great job! I really do enjoy working for that company. I think that a hotel quite possibly could be one of the most fun places to work for someone my age. It works out very nicely.


My hours are from 11:00PM-to 7:00AM. This makes it possible for me to work all night, sleep during the morning, and then have another part time job in the afternoons at a grocery store here called Macey's. Unfortunately, as of late, I've been having trouble sleeping in the mornings. Although I have been sleeping in the afternoons very well.


I worked at the Holiday Inn last night, got home around 7:30 this morning, and still haven't gone to sleep. It's now 11:10 AM and I work at Macey's today from 3-9. My guess is that It's probably not going to be a very happy, bubbly day for me at work. On top of all this, I have to walk to work! My sister, Laura, is taking the car into SLC today and our other car is in the Holiday Inn's parking lot with a wiring problem in the engine. Great.

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

I don't remember how I found your blog, but I am sorry that you work so late. When do you leave for your mission?

JeffHof said...

I leave in 8 days on my mission!