Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Overheard at USU

Dear girls behind me in my SI Session,

Wow. I've never heard such cocky, conceded, judgmental, inept girls in my life. Apparently, one of their "friends" from high school just came home from his mission early.
The first girl says, "But he said that it was due to medical reasons."
Immediately, the other girl follows with, "Yeah, but all of them who come home early just tell people it was due to medical reasons."

... Thats what really perked my ears up.

Then the avalanche of snappy comments came down, one of which was the most ridiculous and illogical. She said, "He'd been out for about a year now, and before he left, he did all of his medical testing to make sure he was healthy, so there is no reason that he should be having medical problems."
Girl #2 agreed that, "It must have been worthiness issues then."

And yes, they continued to bicker about how missionaries need to better prepare themselves and quit lying about why they are actually coming home, all the while, I'm trying my best to not turn around and say something. I was pretty occupied with thinking about blogging about this. :)

I surely can't believe people some times.

1 comment:

Brandon and Mandy said...

How sad is that?! Unbelievable. That sounded like word vomit to me.